Monday, April 5, 2010

My Favorite Family Celebration

My family is just a typical American family. Every Christmas my mom's side of the family gets together at my grandma's house, in Elizebethtown, Kentucky. Even though she is now desised we still make it a priority to see each other. This prior Christmas was our first without her. We all cram together in her living room and exchange presents. After we are done we gather for dinner, and we sit and chat. We also play "Apples to Apples". It is a game that the whole family can play. and it's just a good time. I love sitting around in a circle with the people that I love and playing that game for hours.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for telling about your event. I'm planning to throw a party to all my friends in couple of months. For that, searching for dazzling venues Chicago in our budget. Want awesome party and want to plan everything to perfection.

    ReplyDelete