Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Consequences of Lying

Lying does have consequences, but funny memories can come from it. There was a night before my friends and I had drivers licenses, and we decided to sneak out of the house at 1 in the morning and walk a friend home. While we were walking him home, many things happened. My mom kept calling me, which scared us. The police saw us walking and asked us what we were doing and we had to explain. We saw someone scary and had to run away. On our way back someone called the cops on us. They came looking for us again. We made it back to the house okay, but Olivia's little sister Maddie told on us and Olivia's mom called all of our parents and took us home at 3. I wasn't aloud to hang out with anyone for a while. That is probably the most trouble I have ever been. They were happy we were okay, they just wanted to make sure that we understood that 12 and 13 year old kids should not be roaming the streets at night. Now that I look back at it, the police should not have let us walk alone. They should have taken us home. They weren't thinking of our safety. But like I said, some of the worst things you do can leave you with the best memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment