Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Family Vacations

I love my family. We do the best stuff. If I had to pick the most memorable family vacation Iwould have to say that it was the time we went to Denver. We stayed with one of our friends that lived there. We visited just about anything there is to visit. We went to a baseball game. On our way up Pike's Peek we got pulled over for exceeding the speed limit. My dad got sick because he was terrified to come down. There is absolutly no railing or anything to keep you from falling off the cliff. We also visited this place with rocks. I cannot remember the name of it. Anyway, we just had fun getting away as a family. We never had a bad moment. Also hanging out with other people you know and love made it so much better. I remember that on the way to Denver my dad had put a tv in the car so my brother and I could watch movies, and of all movies to choose from we picked ET. I loved that movie. When I look back I don't know why in the world why I would have but it was just something I liked. It was kind of hard to choose what vacation to choose, because I don't think I have been on a vacation that I haven't enjoyed. I love my family and we always got along. I am very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment